Saturday, September 6, 2008

Allrighty then, let's develop a sitemap of sorts for this blog thingie. This is the perfect place for me to dump all my weird-ass happenings due to the fact that I married the lovechild of Homer Simpson and Tim the Toolman Taylor, and neglected to chlorinate the gene pool. (Yeah, I said it).

It should be crystal clear to the reader why I subconsciously chose to specialize in Mental Health Nursing (not just for the access to the cookies), and how to safely bring this band of brothers into the 21st century. (Wait now...we're already in the 21st century now...aren't we? You should also have figured out my haircolor by now).

Rest assured that no animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Unless you count me threatening to trade a couple of the kids in for a dog...(legal, right?)....in which case you should fear for the dog. Or moreso the dog's previous owner.

No comments: